Saturday, September 25, 2010

AACC Conference Day 2

Almost dying...could not help to fall asleep in some workshop today...
soooooooo tired~~~~

But a good thing is that I finished my OT exam!!
I have been so tired since a week ago..now I even have some cold symptoms.
However, the conference is good. It's like every workshop is worthy for me to learn something new. Next year there will be a world conference and have the cross-culture counseling track. If I can, I will think about attending it and flying to Nashville, TN.

Sexual issues become hot in our room. I think everyone got a lot from the pre-conference and workshops. I'm gonna to get some good books tomorrow.
I'm still interested in sexual issues and trauma counseling.
Hope I can see Dr. Floyd tomorrow and then I'm gonna ask him to recommend me some books about trauma and crisis counseling.

Compared to other Christian conferences I attended before, this one is very different.Because its professional property, it is more practical and inspires me more motivation in studying counseling and practice it. At the same time, what we do and learn in the conference is already a part of God's ministry. This makes me feel more realistic than other mission conferences. I know actually I should not compare these different conferences, but such practical stuff indeed makes me more excited.

Will leave Branson right after the conference. My other roommates already fall asleep. So, I'm going to sleep....

No comments: