Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not ready yet

When I saw the email, honestly, I was afraid.
" I'm not ready yet.." my mind said so at that moment, and made me realize that I AM NOT READY YET!

What I was afraid of is not the content or the email itself, but the implication of the email, which meant the possibility of a long-term commitment. What they expected was a person who could work, live, and walk with them for not just a week, a month, but a year or more......

"I'm not ready yet.."

I was astonished by the voice of my mind.
But thank God let me know this. I ever though that might be a way I would walk on in future. I though maybe I could make it. But now I know so clearly.....

Recently there are a lot of thoughts in my mind. I wonder which is the way I should choose.
Now, God closes one of the doors, so I can focus more on the other one...

Be still, be patient, and wait for the time.

No comments: